Why Invest in a Non-Traded REIT?
Non-traded REITs are not intended for all investors. However, for those investors with a long-term focus, REITs may provide:
- Portfolio diversification.
- Historically low correlation to traditional asset classes.
- Potential protection against inflation.
- Long-term income and growth within a portfolio.
- Protection against daily market fluctuations.1
There is no assurance these objectives will be met.
CNL Healthcare Properties II has a limited operating history and intends to qualify and may elect REIT tax status beginning with the taxable year ending Dec. 31, 2017 or the first year of material operations.