Why Invest in Non-Traded REITs?
Non-traded REITs are not intended for all investors. However, for those investors with a long-term focus, REITs may provide:
- Portfolio diversification.
- Historically low correlation with other traditional asset classes.
- Potential protection against inflation.1,2
- Long-term income and growth within a portfolio.
- Protection against daily market fluctuations.3
There is no assurance these objectives will be met.
If a REIT fails to meet the REIT qualification standards now or in the future, the REIT will be subject to increased taxes, which will decrease investors' returns. Investing involves risk, results are not guaranteed.