CNL Healthcare Properties II, Inc.
Effective: February 2016
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. We will collect any information that you provide through our Site. For example, if you Contact Us through our Site we will collect your name, email address, and any other information that you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Site. We automatically collect information through your use of our Site. This information may include, without limitation, including but not limited to, your Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you are using, domain name, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, your location, dates and times you access our Site, and other web logging data.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide our Site and Services to you; to improve our Site and Services; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Communications and Marketing. To communicate with you about and use of our Site and Services; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, or other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes, on our Site or third-party websites.
- Research and Analytics. To understand and analyze how customers interact with our Site, Services, and communications; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may your disclose your information, including personal information, with the following entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to current or future parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries. These affiliated companies may use your information for purposes including research and marketing.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use a third-party service provider to process payments on our behalf.
We may also disclose your information, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We may also use clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We take steps to help protect your personal information. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
You may modify the personal information that you have submitted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site and Services are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.